is a free Open Source content management system based on PHP. Its main purpose is to offer a user-friendly interface for easy content modifications while allowing web developpers to keep a clear distinction between content and presentation.
easy-CMS has great potential because of its platform architecture that allows unlimited and easy addition of new features (fully object oriented development).
Read more about the easy-CMS project on the Presentation
For detailed and up to date information see the easy-CMS wiki
easy-CMS main features :
- 100% PHP based
- Available under GPL (GNU General Public Licence)
- Multilanguage contents support
- Users & Rights management
- Full web-based administration
- use of XML and XSLT for universal templates
See full easy-CMS features list